Tuesday, May 10, 2011

ALONE AT LAST!!!

Dear Gracie,
I am alone at last. The little fuzzball left the other day. To be honest, after he left, the place seemed a little too quiet. Toby was always up to play and it was kind of nice to have someone asking me for advice all the time.

My person seemed a bit sad to see him go too, but then she looked at me and told me how great I was. Can't beat that!!

I saw her put this white square thing in that box outside -you know the box that man in the uniform takes things from everyday - well, until I scare him off. I don't know why he comes back every day when he runs from me. Anyway, my person seemed all excited and mentioned teaching me tricks. I love it when she teaches me things because I get a lot of great treats! I'll do all the weird things she asks like lifting my paw and waving it around when the result is a piece of hot dog!!! I always find it strange what humans think is fun.

I hope Toby does okay. He seemed a bit clueless about stuff and I worry a little bit about what he'll do without me around to guide him. He was a likable fellow, if a bit too fond of the sound of his own voice!

Until our next sniff,
Kipper

No comments:

Post a Comment